Encouragement is awesome.
It has the capacity to lift a man's or woman's shoulders.
To spark the flicker of a smile on the face of a discouraged child.
To breathe fresh fire into the fading embers of a smoldering dream.
To actually change the course of another human being's day, week, or life.
~ Charles R. Swindoll
Thank you bloggy buddies for the sweet encouragement you are to me!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







5 comments:
Tina you are so beautiful---inside and out! I loved seeing Teddi and you and then that crazy haired boy you have!
What a blessing.
Now that I have seen those faces I can extract that much more blessing out of your blog.
I love the bit about encouragement. I need it but my brother and my mom even moreso..
I am praying like crazy right now--it is almost as though every breath is ushering up a prayer to my Lord on their behalf..
Thanks for always, always being an encouragement to me!
He is faithful,
Bonnie
Thank you, too!! I love the new look and photos, btw. :)
I agree with Bonnie, you are beautiful inside and out and I truly love you so much!
My heart is so full right now...thank you for the reminder of how much encouragement can impact others.
That picture is PERFECT for this post...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Lovie YOU!
Kim
YOU are an encouragement to so many, Tina! Thank you!
I love that picture of Brogan.
Blessings,
Sarah
Thank you right back. With all that is going on with the divorce so soon after the adoption, my emotions are all over the place! Thank you so much for all your sweet prayers and wonderful words! Hugs
Post a Comment