
I love you!
Me
Okay, so it's nowhere near wordless, but compared to my norm, it's almost wordless! The top picture was taken about a year and a half after we were married. I wouldn't find out until a few weeks later that our first baby, Bryce, was growing in my womb when this portrait was made. What a precious surprise.
Blessings from my nest, and thank you for your prayers, I'm feelin' em!
Tina







9 comments:
Tina,
These are both beautiful pictures of you and your wonderful husband! Happy Anniversary, dear friend.
Sarah
Happy Anniversary, sweet friend.
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Happy 25th!
Love you!
Kim
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you guys had a wonderful day!!
Happy Anniversary!
I hope you have a lovely one!
Thanks for sharing your heart.
It makes my heart smile.
Love you,
Alycia
Happy Anniversary!!!! What a cute couple. :)
Happy Anniversary, sweet friend! What a special anniversary year to be celebrating the marriage of your beautiful daughter...could you ever have imagined it 25 years ago? God is so good!
Love you!
Amy
Tina,
You have been married for a quarter of a century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't it seem like a little while?
Do you realize how tough and tender love has to be-- more than ever?
Me too...
When you say your vows you have no idea what you're signing up for you know?!
God does and His grace is sufficient for each day He gives us. How magnificent are His promises!!
Precious friend, Happy 25th anniversary!
Blessings,
Bonnie
who will also be celebrating 25 years in November...we picked a good year didn't we??
Post a Comment