Today I celebrated the sweet boy who made me a mama 23 years ago on May 17th, 1986. Bryce Evan made his grand entrance into the world on a sunny Saturday afternoon, in Mountain Home, Idaho and our world has never been the same. Joy unspeakable! "It's a boy"!

Where did my little man with the curls go?
(Was he cute, or what?)

From wearing Daddy's beret . . .

to playing GI Joe*s . . .

to becoming a US Air For*ce Survival Instructor.
I really should have seen it coming, shouldn't I?
And now . . .
he wears his own beret!
Bryce, I love your crazy sense of humor and I love how you know a little bit about everything, and that ever since you were quite young you have shared all of those interesting bits with me! I love your thriftiness, and the way you can wheel and deal. I love your honesty and integrity, and I love the way you love Jesus. I love your creativity . . . and your toughness . . . and your laugh . . . and I love, love, love, being your mom!
I miss you my bird, and I cannot wait to see you at the end of the week. Even though you were in the field for your birthday, I hope you know that we were thinking of you and celebrating the day that God gave us YOU!
I love you,
Mom
Blessings from my "proud mama" nest ~
Tina







7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your first born bird, Bryce! We are praying for him!
Looking forward to seeing all of your birdies back together this weekend!
Be blessed my friend.
Love,
Alycia
Happy Birthday, Bryce.
My sweet friend, Tina. You have done an amazing job raising your big boy. May God bless you all abundantly.
Hugs,
Ohilda
Happpy Birthday, Bryce!
Tina, you always give such beautiful tributes to those whom you love. You have such a wonderful heart, my friend. And you are a terrific writer!
love to you,
Sarah
Happy Birthday Bryce!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You already know this but you have the sweetest mama ever and oh how she loves ALL of her baby birds. You will always be her baby.
Blessings,
Kim
Happy Birthday to Bryce! Yes, those curls were adorable. :)
What great posts Tina! You have every reason to be proud of your son! It thrills my heart to read about young men and women that love Jesus. What a sweet letter to your little one that was so far away at the time. We are so blessed to have them home with us now! God bless. Doris
Happy birthday, Bryce! Wow, I can't believe how much Brogan looks like Bryce in that first picture!
Is your house at a frenzied pace yet? Wedding bells are ringing soon!
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment