Thursday, May 14, 2009

To My Friends . . . Grateful/Thankful Thursday


This, dear ones, is my 200th blog post!  I never imagined the circle of friends that would surround me when I made this very first post  on March 5, 2008, as we waited to bring our little bird home from China.  I had been reading (stalking) Ohilda's and Kim's blogs for some time.  They were my first introductions to blogging, and oh how they have blessed me.  Then the circle grew . . . and my blogroll list grew as I "met" more and more of you.  I am so blessed by our friendships . . . by the words that you share . . . the encouragement you give . . . by the way our lives are "wrapped together" even though I have never seen most of you face to face.  It's really a heart thing, isn't it?  A "bless my heart" thing!

So today with my 200th post I say thank you!  Thank you for stopping by my nest. Thank you for your encouragement and support.  Thank you for sharing your lives and your hearts with me.  To my non-blogging friends and family, thank you for following me along and for keeping an eye on our nest-- you too, bless my heart!  If you are a visitor to my nest, and I have never "met" you, I would love, love, love for you to introduce yourself in my comment box . . . pretty please?

Thank you all for your prayers . . . for making me smile in the tough times . . . for sharing my joy in the best of times, and for allowing me to be a part of your lives!  Oh how each of you has blessed my nest!

Life is crazy busy right now, and my comment leaving time is scarce,  but please know that I am peeking in on you when I get a moment here and there.  

Blessings from my "oh so very blessed" nest ~

Tina

Three days until my oldest bird turns 23 . . . love you Brycie!
Five days until we celebrate "One Year" with our baby bird.  Gotcha forever, Teddi!
Six days until the parade of family begins to march in!
Nine days until wedding bells ring for my Taylor bird, and her true love, Frankie . . . my son-in-law-bird-to-be!

Love you all ~  xo

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy 200th Post!

You've got lots going on in the next couple of weeks! All good and exciting!

Blessings,
Jenn

Ohilda said...

Oh, and if you only knew how much you have blessed me!!! I remember your words of encouragement the day I got home with Anna Grace after posting about sitting in the bathroom crying with her on my lap in Detroit.

God has used you big time to bless so many and I am forever thankful.

Love you!

Ohilda

Sarah said...

You are definitely an incredible blessing to all of those who read your blog! I'm praying for your very busy life these next couple of weeks.

Love you, friend.
Sarah

The Spicer Family said...

Another reader who has been blessed by your writing! I can't believe you've had Flit for a year!! I hope she has a wonderful Adoption Anniversary (as we call it at our home). I hope these next few days are full of blessings and beautiful memories being made.

Jill

The Ferrill's said...

Tina, following your family's story to Teddi and seeing how you go through life with such joy is an inspiration to me! It is a privilege to get to come "visit" your blog, I always leave feeling refreshed and joyful because of your positive outlook on life!
Praying for you still...with as many fun activities as you've got coming up, we need to call your blog the celebration nation! I pray you have many fun, happy moments in the days and weeks to come! ;)

Melissa said...

My dear friend~~
Blessings abound at your house! Wish we could be there to share!
Love you!
M

Margaret M said...

You are so in my thoughts as you venture into such an emotional time in your life. Embrace the JOYS and take care you! Hugs my Bloggy Friend. Has it really been a year?