A quick post, as I know you are waiting patiently . . . Just one picture for now, of my "new and improved" blessed nest.

My baby girl was a beautiful bride and is now a wife! Another one of my birds has flown, but I have added a wonderful new son to my flock, and I feel so very blessed! The whole day was amazing. The ceremony went perfectly, thanks to the help of many. Teddi was feeling better and carried off her flower girl duties like she had done it all before. Brogie grinned from ear to ear, as expected. Big brothers were great groomsmen. The whole bridal party looked marvelous. The reception was a sweet celebration with oh so many friends and family . . . upwards of 250! I was incredibly blessed by all of the people who came to share our joy. Incredibly blessed! It was amazing!
Thanks to all of you for the prayers for the wedding . . . for Teddi . . . for my strength and rest (I had a huge nap today). We are enjoying precious time with our families who traveled in from many places. I will post more when things slow down a little . . .
I'm a mother-in-law!
Blessings from my "heart is so full" nest ~
Tina







9 comments:
YEAH!! Thank you for the beautiful photo! I've been checking regularly, hoping for a photo!
Can't wait to hear all the details!
Love,
Melissa
I love the new photo of your kids. :-)
I'm glad everything went well and I will continue to pray for Teddi's healing.
Joy
Sooo beautiful!!! I was thinking of you all on Saturday and praying it all went well! So glad to hear that it did. Guess we are up next!! Less than 5 weeks now!! EEK!! I'm pretty sure that Karleigh Mei's flower girl dress is the same one Teddi is wearing!
Hope you post some more pictures!
Hugs and Blessings,
Jenn
Tina,
Thank you for allowing us to share in your wonderful day! It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast!
It was so fun to see all your birds in one place!
Thinking of you with love,
Alycia
What a Beautiful Bride and family. So glad that everything went so well even with Teddi's arm.
Enjoy your family and some rest, can't wait to hear all about it!
Jennifer O
Congratulations! Thank you for the quick recap of the beautiful wedding - I couldn't wait to hear about it. To see the gorgeous picture you posted is an added bonus!
Monica
I prayed for you, the wedding and precious Teddi all week-end. I kept wondering if you would be able to update us before long?? I kept waiting and wondering and praying....so glad all went well. Yippee Jesus!! YOur kids together look wonderful - I am thrilled for you. We just adore our son-in-love...such a beautiful thing!!
Much love from me to you!! xo
Oh Tina, Taylor looks BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that the day went so wonderfully. And I'm glad that you got a huge nap in today!!!
Blessings to you, my friend.
Sarah
Yeah, Tina!!! What a HAPPY HAPPY post and what a BEAUTIFUL family portrait! I am so glad to hear that your beautiful daughter's special day was wonderful in every way! Oh, so BEAUTIFUL! Well done, Mom! (You earned that nap!) :)
With Love and Hugs,
Amy
p.s. I sure do hope we'll get to meet one day in TX!
Post a Comment