Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Bird's Surgery Update


Hello, this is Taylor posting for mom! Teddi is out of surgery and it went well. She will be in Pediatric ICU at least for the night, as a precaution. If all goes well, they will move to the regualar pediatric ward tomorrow. Hopefully they will not have to stay more than two nights. So far, so good! Thanks for the prayers!

11 comments:

Vivian said...

Praying for your sweet littlest bird. Thankful that things went well. I can't say that I like the latest picture of her.. I like to see her busily "Flitting" around with her usual smile on her face.
Praying for a speedy recovery!
Love you!
Alycia

Mom Of Many said...

Oh my goodness - I hate those hospital pictures! Sweet baby girl...praying for her complete healing from here in Colorado! xo

Beccy said...

Thanks for the update! Still praying in NE.

Sarah said...

I'll keep praying for precious little Teddi.

Love to you!
Sarah

Monica said...

Thanks for the update, Taylor (for Tina)! Glad to hear that surgery went well. We're praying for an equally smooth recovery.

Monica
Mom to Zhuhai Ren

Margaret M said...

Oh Sweet Teddi! Our prayers are with you and may you recover well!

TeamReich said...

Thanks, Taye, for the post! I've been wondering and praying. The photo isn't Teddi's best one, but it's good to see her resting.
Hope all is well with Brogie too.
Tell Brogie that Kyle and Cole say "HI"
Love,
TeamReich

BigOrangeDog said...

Just checking in on our friend Teddi. So glad the surgery went well. Poor little bird looks so small in her hospital bed.

Please keep us posted!

On our front....we may have some big news in the next week or so!
Love,Jen and Sunshine

amy said...

Pictures like this one need a warning posted on them for all far away aunts. I started crying as soon as I saw her here. I love you my sweet ted, holding you in my prayers.
Love you,
aunt meme

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear surgery went well. Hoping this is just about it for your tiniest bird and you. It is very difficult to see your little ones go through these things. Praying for strength for you and Teddi. Love, Karen

Ohilda said...

So glad to hear all went well. Prayer continue. I remember vividly Kai's VPI surgery. These sweet kiddos go through so much, but are so resilient. She'll be flying around before you know it.

Hugs!