What did I win?
You'll have to go over to my dear friend Linny's blog (click on Linny) and see! That's if you don't already follow along on A Place Called Simplicity.
Take a look!
Did you look? Isn't that the coolest?
I'll be sharing more about my prize real soon.
Thank you Linny, from the bottom of my very blessed (and tickled) heart!
I'll be back shortly to fill you in on the first day of school. I also have a few very old events that made it as far as drafts, but never got published . . . I hope to be sharing those soon as well. My blog has been neglected . . . but my nest is busy and blessed!
Blessings from my winning nest~
Tina







5 comments:
Yay, mom!!!
Thanks, Linny!
I saw this on Linny's blog the other day and I was so excited. The Memorial Box is perfect for you. I can't wait to hear the God stories that will fill the box!
Miss you! Love,
Robin
Congratulations, that is exciting! I look forward to hearing what you find to add to your Memorial Box that has a great God story.
Suzette
Wonderful, Tina! I can't wait to hear God's wonderful stories!
Blessings,
Sarah
Tina, I am soooo excited for you!! I remember reading a long time ago on her blog about the memorial box. I'm going to have to start entering contests!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment