I didn't get my post written yesterday, and I had much more to share, but I can't let the day pass without saying I am thankful for this . . .

Our flag, long may it wave. We live in the shadows of this beautiful building (about one block behind it), so this flag flying freely is a sight that I see every single day. I must say that I never, ever take it for granted. This morning as I rounded the corner I looked and didn't see it above the tree line, my heart sank as I soon realized it was because the flag was half staff. Today we remember the many who lost their lives on September 11th, and the many who have given their lives since-that we may live freely.
I am so thankful for our freedoms, and all that our flag represents. I am so grateful for the men and woman who have died defending those freedoms.
I am thankful for the freedom of prayer . . .
Oh Lord remind us that, on our knees, is the only way that this nation will come back to you.
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina
1 comment:
Great post, Tina. Thanks for the reminder that God is in control and we need to be in prayer constantly for our country.
I miss seeing the "Taj" everyday but I miss seeing your smiling face more!
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment