Well, I had lots of plans for lots of posts . . . but they didn't happen, and we are heading north as soon as school is out in two hours. I'm supposed to be loading the van with my sweet husband, but had to jump on for a quick greeting! The Newlys will be meeting up with us closer to Christmas, and Bryce flies from Spokane to Detroit on Monday morning! I haven't seen my oldest bird since the wedding in May, so this mama's heart is giddy! All of my birds will be in one place for Christmas. Michigan. The place known as "home" to both Bryan and I. We will celebrate the birth of our Savior surrounded by the ones we love the most. God is so good!
I will try to update from Michigan, especially if I have "snow" pictures to share!! I will be thinking of you, and I pray that each of you have a blessed Christmas as we celebrate the moment when He came down. As my friend Bonnie says, "God confined to baby skin." Powerful baby Jesus, born to die, that we might live forever!! Oh how grateful I am!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Blessings from our Christmas nest ~
Tina and all







7 comments:
Tina,
Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!
Much love to you,
Sarah
Oh look at the joy in Teddi's face in that last photo! She is so beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy the snow! (We certainly will here in snowy Canada!)
Merry Christmas my sweet friend!
Thank you for the little goodies for the girls along with my bracelet! Love it!
Wishing you and yours a warm, wonderful yuletide!
Blessings for the new year too!
love you,
Alycia
Merry Christmas Have a great trip and be safe!! Burrrrr!!
Merry Merry Christmas and love from NE where it is already white. :o)!
I hope your time wonderful!!!
Be safe!
Love you,
Kim
Where is home in Michigan? We just moved from there. :)
Post a Comment