Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Two Word Wednesday



Orphan.


Daughter!


Blessings from my ever grateful nest ~

Tina

9 comments:

Jenn said...

How precious she is!!!

Jill said...

One word...AMEN!

Sarah said...

What precious, precious pictures! How glad I am that Teddi is a daughter, not an orphan!!

Many blessings to you, friend.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a difference a FAMILY makes!!!

So happy for Teddi!!

Love ya, Karen

Kim said...

Oh my goodness....look how that girl has grown up....she is beautiful. Here are my two words for you: ABUNDANTLY BLESSED!

Kim

junglemama said...

Beautiful! My son Dennis also has a repaired cleft palate.

Amy said...

Jill's one word says it beautifully...Amen! Love to you, sweet friend.

The Shifflett Family said...

I LOVE your Christmas look on your blog! The picture of Teddi is so gorgeous. May your famly have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and may continue to bless your nest in the coming New Year! Doris

Ohilda said...

What a transformation!! God is so good. I also wanted to say I just love your new header. It's truly the meaning of Christmas.

LOve you, friend.

Ohilda