Sunday, February 7, 2010

It Was Snoooow Fun!

Still trying to catch up on posts, and not doing a very timely job of it I'm afraid. These are some of my favorites of the snowy fun we had while we were in Michigan . . .

Daddy and Flit, ready for a trip downhill!

Bryce's turn . . .
notice Flit lagging behind on the walk back-up the hill.

"Ahhh, this is more like it" --
Flit snags a ride up!


Thanks brother, I love you!

Brogie goes down . . .

and returns with a great "Grinner" grin!

Happy brothers, together.
(I love, love, love, this picture of my boys!)

"Check it out, mama!"


Frosty gets a touch up . . .


Grinner and Flit's first ever snowman!
(Lovin' the golf ball "buttons")


The "helpers", Aunt Dee and Uncle Jay

Aunt Dee . . . is such a dear. :)

Mmmm, tasty!


My precious snow angel . . .

lovin' life!

Blessings from our looking back and catching up nest ~

Tina

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such fun! I love these pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Sarah