Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stay Tuned . . .

I know I promised to draw a giveaway winner on Saturday . . .

but we went camping on Friday . . .

and it was so fun that we stayed an extra day . . .

and then today was pack-up day and daddy woke up with a really, really bad stomach virus.

Oh no . . . and we were 100 miles from home.

Thankfully the Newlys were with us and they helped tear down camp and get us home. We are now unloaded, but needless to say I have a bit to take care of (including my sick hubby) before I finish up the giveaway! Thanks to all of you who entered and to all who bought bracelets, I am incredibly blessed!

Those of you who left me wonderful comments on how you plan to "do Christmas differently" this year--stay tuned . . .

I'll be back!

Blessings from my busy nest ~

Tina

No comments: