My Bryce flew in on Saturday night.
The scoop-ing up of Grinner.
The double scoop-- with happy on top.
Smiling mama with her arms full of birds.
Helpful Grinner.
Heading home with a brother.
Big sis will drive in from Houston tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday), and our Brady boy will fly in at 7:00 tomorrow night-- for more airport celebrating! Come bedtime I will have all five of my birdies in my nest. I. am. so. excited. (Frankie will join us from Houston on Christmas eve!)
Blessings from my nest,
Tina
~ I had a friend ask me on Saturday morning if my little ones were "beyond excited about Santa". Happily I told her that they were waaaaay more excited about seeing their big brothers come home. I love that.







3 comments:
sweet, sweet, sweet!
What a joy ... I love the momma bird picture!
Have a joy filled love overflow Christmas,
Sarah
http://www.justsarahdawn.blogspot.com
So sweet! I'm super-happy for you!
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment