Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Us!

Hello from Kissimmee, Florida, where I am spending precious time with my mama and sister (and not blogging, obviously). Today we celebrate my sweet sister's birthday. Amy was born the night before I turned one-- my very first birthday gift, thanks Mom! Today on her birthday we are both 47, tomorrow I turn a very blessed 48! Off to enjoy the day, tomorrow I head back to Texas!

Blessings from my nest~

Tina

Pictures to come . . .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday today sweet sis! Happy birthday tomorrow sweet sis!
Hello sweet Jeanne and thanks for birthing your amazing family! LOL
Glad you guys are having a fun time!
Hugs to all of you.
Love & miss ya!

Jod

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Hope its the best birthday ever!

Patientlywaiting said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your time with your mom and sister!

Love,
Robin

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! How fun that you can be with your sister.

Unknown said...

Nothing better than moments with sisters! Hope you had a blessed time and a wonderful birthday.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have fun, fun, fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! How nice to be with your mom and sister!! Travel safely.
Love, Karen

Kim said...

happy belated birthday....i'm sneaking right up behind ya....i'll be four eight next month.

love you!!
kim