abandoned my blog!
I'm home from Florida . . .
and here's the cutie-patootie proof.
I've just been busy getting back
to my mini-van-life
after a marvelous week with the
two girls who know me better
than anyone else on this earth,
my mama and sister.
It was a precious, precious time!
More to come . . .
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







6 comments:
So glad that you had such a precious time. Love the picture with your two littles and the one with your mama and sister, as well!
a mimi-van life is pretty good if you ask me :-)....i live a mimi-van life as well :-).
cutie-patootie is RIGHT!!!
so glad you had that special time with your mom and sister!
((HUGS)),
kim
Welcome home! So glad that you had that time with your mom and sister. Can't wait to hear your stories.
Hugs,
Robin
Awww, sweet pic with your mommy and sissy! :)
And super duper awesome signs by the way! ;)
T
I love that your kids made YOU birthday posters. :o) I love your family tradition! Thanks for your encouraging note - it was a huge blessing to me.
So glad you were able to get away for some special time together! Those signs are precious! :)
Post a Comment