Confused yet?
I'm packing, because
later today we are flying to Spokane --
to visit these guys (the big ones)
for a whole week!
The Littles are so excited to see their big brothers
(and so are the mama and the dad) . . .
and to see the snow . . .
(mama is not as excited about that, but daddy is).
That covers the traveling part.
When we return we will unpack (of course),
this will be followed by yet more packing . . .
of boxes.
Because we are moving . . .
across town (about 45 minutes away).
Bryan has been commuting to a different base for the last 14 months. (A crazy traffic, high stress, mile by mile nerve wracking drive.) In July or August he will transfer to yet another new job on that same base. For the new job they want him living on that base and they have a house ready for us. So . . .
We are packing, traveling, unpacking, packing and moving. We get the keys to the new house one month from today. On April 1st, no foolin'.
This busy nest is about to get busier -- but first, a vacation. Hopefully my next post will be from Spokane!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







7 comments:
Oh wow, Tina! Have fun on your trip. Is it possible to have fun packing too? (I guess that packing isn't my favorite thing, but I'm hoping that you enjoy it!)
Blessings,
Sarah
Wow! Busy, busy!! Will you be any closer to me?? Or will you be further? I hope closer!
Which one? I guess it could be either depending on traffic!!! Happy moving!
Oh wow...that is a lot of packing and unpacking. Bless your heart. Hope you have a great time visiting your older kids! I don't envy the move--although sometimes moves can be a big adventure. :)
wow! The answer to your questions about moving have finally been answered! All the way across town, huh? That will still be a big move for the littles. At least you will be closer to friends in Devine and to Bry's job. Praying for you, my friend. I miss you! We are heading home from CA mid-April. i hope to see you in SA!
Much love!
Alycia
Wow, Tina! I hope you enjoy your time in Spokane! Can't believe you are moving across town! I guess it will be convenient for doctor appointments now! I am good friends with the base commander there.
What about the end of the school year for Teddi?
Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!
Love and miss ya all!
Robin
Wow--glad you'll be closer to work for Brian. And, it's really nice that they have a house for you there. It will be strange to come see you at a different place but still in San Antonio though.
Have a wonderful, memory-filled time with your big boys in Spokane!
Love you and miss you!
M
Post a Comment