I am so thankful for this man,
the love of my life --
who today celebrates his
25th Father's Day!
Oh how blessed I am
to be married to a man
who sets the high standard
of
"big shoes to fill" . . .

and has spent 25 years
teaching our children
one by one,
day by day,
year after year
how to fill those shoes!
There is no greater joy
as a parent!
Thank you Bry --

for being a shining example
to our children.
For pouring into our "bigs"
as they prepared their wings to fly . . .
while keeping up with the "littles"
and teaching them well.
For taking the hand of our baby bird,
in China
and showing her the unconditional love
of a father.
It is in your beautiful example that
she, and each of our children,
begin to understand
the unconditional,
and never ending
love that their
Heavenly Father
has for them.
Our boys have seen firsthand
how a man of integrity operates.
They have been taught that
their good character
is prized above
any of their
amazing accomplishments.
Our girls see in you
the gentle love a man
should have for his wife.
And our sons
have been given
an invaluable example
of a godly husband.
Our children know that
love for others,
and kindness matter--
always.
To my own daddy ~
Thank you for showing
me the unconditional
love of a father.
Thank you for teaching
me about my
Heavenly Father's
love for me!
Thank you for always
believing in me,
and for always
making me feel special!
Thank you for continuing . . .
to pass that love on.
To my father-in-love ~
Thank you for your love,
and your laughter
and your unending support.
I am truly blessed!
Yes indeed,
there are big shoes to fill . . .
and I am ever so grateful
for three amazing examples
of men who walk in "big shoes"!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







3 comments:
That was a beautiful post. You did such a wonderful job in honoring the Dads in your life!
Way to go Tina! You always post such amazing blogs..I am kind of burned out on the bloggy thing these days..I feel like I am being watched constantly and it makes me hold back..
I too have considered going private. It would eliminate that feeling I get when I see certain places pop up on my feedjit..but then again, it would limit the number of people to tell of God's grace and mercy.
I'll pray for wisdom for you if you pray the same for me!
Love and hugs,
Biking Bonnie
Oh Tina, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute to three very special fathers...Big grateful tears here for these awesome blessings God has gifted your family with...Irreplaceable treasure, these fathers in your life. (((Big Thank You Hugs))) for sharing. Much Love,
Amy
Post a Comment