Friday, September 2, 2011

If You Are Waiting . . .

I can't remember if I shared this video when Cindy Foote released it last May--but if I did it's worth sharing again!

I dedicate this to my friends who are waiting faithfully for the Lord to "bring their children home" . . . Sarah, Sonia, Kristina, Mer, Jamie, Linny, Jean, Jennifer, Ashley, Laine, Cindy (who wrote and sings this song). . . and . . . oh . . . . I don't want to forget anyone. If I missed you please leave me a note . . . and if you are a reader who is "waiting" and I don't know you, pretty please leave me a comment and let me know!

. . . And to the millions of orphans, big and small, who wait for a family to bring them home. Oh Lord, defend them as they wait. Thank You for bringing our treasure home.

Blessings from my nest ~

Tina




5 comments:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Hey,
Cool video. Have you ever thought about doing it again?....

No Greater Love said...

I love it!!! Thank you for sharing this. (And I saw your family in there.) I so enjoyed seeing all the pictures of families being united...and the before and after pictures were so moving. It reminds me of how we all are before we are adopted into the Lord's family...and then how afterward we are completely transformed by His love. :o)

Sarah said...

What beautiful children and beautiful families! Thank you so much for sharing this video, Tina. You are such a blessing!

Lorri said...

What a wonderful video! We're in that very earliest stage of waiting ~ waiting for God to give us further direction as to how our Abigail will be joining our family.

Kia said...

I love this. Tears. Thank you :)