Friday, October 7, 2011

A Sweet Update on Joshua!

Isn't this the most beautiful sight?

It's been a long hard week for Joshua (and his mama), but today has been a good day! You can catch up with them here.

Praising the Lord for His continuing rescue of this braver than brave, little boy!

Blessings from my nest~

Tina

P.S. One of Sonia's friends has found a way for us to have yummy restaurant meals sent straight to Joshua's room for his hungry mama (who hasn't left his side, and is far from home). If you would like to help by having a meal sent, or chipping in on one, send me an email from the sidebar and I'll send you the details. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Been leaving comments for Sonia on her blog, but she doesn't really know me and I don't know her either I guess (:
Her new house looks great--is she near you?