"Give thanks to the Lord and
proclaim His greatness.
Let the whole world know
what He has done."
Psalm 105:1
Oh how blessed I am --
one hero of a husband . . .
and one . . .
two . . . three . . .

four . . . five . . . precious Bigs!

And two . . .
of the greatest
Littles in the whole wide world!
Oh Lord, I proclaim Your greatness--
You have blessed me over and over again!
Yesterday the Littles and I worked on a "Thankful Tree". First we painted the tree (grey instead of black because that's what we had) and then we cut out leaves . . . and then we wrote our blessings down . . .
some blessings were very, very BIG . . .
like "God's love"
and some were everyday blessings
(that we might tend to take for granted) . . .
like the tape we used to put our leaves on!
Others were life changing . . .
and huge . . .
"I am home!"
and written by my littlest bird,
who knows she's been adopted twice . . .
once by God and once by
her mama and daddy.
So much to be thankful for!
We also decorated turkey cookies on Wednesday
after big sister returned from her classes.
Some of our turkeys were quite freestyle . . .
(with eyelashes even) . . .
others were more traditional . . .
and others (if you were a certain seven year old boy)
included the "Angry Bird" edition --
see mean orange cookie below.
It was a fun afternoon!
Today, daddy roasted 22 pounds of goodness.
Free goodness I might add--
another one of those unexpected blessings.
My sweet friend Terry (who joined us for dinner)
received the turkey from her employer earlier in the week.
Thank you sweet friend for sharing your
blessing with us!
Waiting on dinner . . .
everyone should have a little brother
to give them rabbit ears!
My Teddi girl, the official relish tray maker
and famed pickle eater!
Love her!
I missed my big boys today, but we were blessed to be able
to do a two hour Skype visit on Wednesday night.
Oh how that did this mama's heart good.
I am thankful that though miles separate us,
the Lord has given us precious memories . . .
and He binds our hearts together
across the miles.
"Give thanks to the Lord and
proclaim His greatness.
Let the whole world know
what He has done."
Psalm 105:1
He is faithful, and good!
Blessings from my grateful nest~
Tina







3 comments:
Man I wish we lived closer!! You are one woman of gratefulness Tina and I am so thankful for you and your myriad of blessings!!
Bonnie Sue
Love this post (what fun photos!)...so much to be thankful for!
I love your Thankful Tree! What a cool idea! And I also love the family photo. :) Soooo cute!
Post a Comment