Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Going To Be A . . .


GRANDMA!

My sweet Taylor girl 
and my dear son-in-love
Frankie, are expecting!

Their sweet bundle is due in November!

I had no idea they did ultrasounds at nine weeks,
but this is hot-off-the press today!
We are all over the moon excited!

Congratulations Taye and Frankie!
We rejoice with you!

Blessings from my can't stop smiling nest ~

Tina

10 comments:

The Spicer Family said...

TINA!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! Congratulations! What wonderful news! Oh, I'm smiling for you. Yay, Taylor and Frankie! I'm so happy for you all!! :-D

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting!!!!

Vivian said...

Tina, my friend,
We are beyond excited for you all.
We are rejoicing from coast to coast about this news! It was the first thing out of Audy's mouth when i talked to her this evening.
Congratulations and God's blessings on your entire family.
We miss you!
Much love,
Alycia

Serving the King said...

Ahhhhhh!!! Congratulations!!! I can't think of a better family for that little one!!!! Congrats Grandma!!

Lorri said...

Congratulations, Tina! What wonderful news. :)

Cari said...

awe congratulations tina!!!

Jenn said...

Soooooo excited for you all!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

Melissa said...

WOW!!! How exciting for the whole family (and we'll be in SA to celebrate with you!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Tina,

What happy and exciting news!! May Taylor's pregnancy be blessed!! Congratulations Grandma!!
Love, Karen Hackett

Jodi said...

Hi Tin,

Can you hear us cheering from Michigan? So excited for all of you! You guys are going to be such amazing grandparents because you've gotten in all this recent practice with little ones! Tell Taylor & Frankie Congrats! They will be wonderful parents! Love and miss you much!

"GREAT Aunt" Jod