Before I introduce our new little love, let me show you what a 9 pound 2 ounce, 20 3/4 inch long baby boy looks like undercover. We took these pictures of Taye (and Frankie) last Friday night . . .
as they waited ever so patiently . . .
for their little man to arrive.
And on Sunday, his due date of 11/11/12 came . . . and went . . . but not without contractions! The nighttime brought hard labor for my beautiful girl (who herself weighed in at 9 pounds 2 ounces) . . .but Monday morning . . . . ohhhh Monday . . . Monday came bringing the sweetest gift!
Meet Moses.
Or "Mo" as he is known in these parts.
Proud, hard working mama.
(Who ended up having to endure surgery,
several hours after delivery
due to complications.
My girl was a trooper).
Thankful, strong daddy.
And me, "Birdie" in my new favorite role . . .
sweetness.
Pure sweetness.
So this is the amazing Moses W Rodriguez.
His "W" is just that, a "W"--
that stands for Winder,
just like the "Z" in his daddy's
"Francisco Z" that
stands for his own
mama's maiden name.
I love it.
And I love him.
Mama, daddy and baby were able to go home today.
Moses is safe and sound,
and right where he belongs.
I want to share a word from my study Bible found in Hebrews, as the author describes The Faith of the Patriarchs, beginning with Moses . . .
"By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king's command." Hebrews 11:23
My Bible has a note for this passage that reads:
The story of Moses' faith begins with the faith of his parents.
So true.
So very true.
Lord, As our Moses' story begins I pray that You will grow him healthy and strong. As he flourishes under the covering of his parent's faith Lord, I pray that his heart will be continually turned toward You. May he love You and serve You all his days. I ask that You would grant wisdom Lord, to Taylor and Frankie, as they begin this journey of faith into parenthood-- thank you for making them a family of three. Thank you for the miracle of life. Thank you for Moses. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Blessings from my rejoicing nest ~
Tina









11 comments:
Oh my goodness, congratulations, Tina!!!!!! He is SO cute. And born on my birthday....yay! :P
What a beautiful post... What a beutiful baby! Congratulations to you all!!! Thank you for sharing your joy!!! :)
He's perfect. Absolutely perfect, my friend. Congratulations!
Congrats!! Praises!
He is SO precious!!
I love his name and how blessed he's going to be just being part of your extended nest!
Tears came to my eyes when I saw those pictures of Frankie holding his son ~ I remember when he was an infant!
I love your blog!
Congrats again!!
Congratulations!
God bless you all!
Nancy L in Georgia
He is so precious!!! Congratulations and happy rocking!!!!
Joy
Tina,
Congrats to you and Bryan on becoming Grandparents!! So thankful everyone is all right. Thanking God that Taylor is home also and for doctors who knew she needed attention!!
Love, Karen and Tony H.
Oh Tin! Our computer was down due to an accidental overdose of orange juice! We got a pic from Dad & Suz and put it on the frig. He's so amazing! Couldn't wait to get on and see more on the computer! Please give Baby Moses kisses from Great Aunt Jod and all of us. Tell Taylor & Frankie we love them and are soooo proud of them! Much love to you too! God is so good!
Jod
Oh! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :o)
Hi Tina,
Thanks so much for your sweet words on my post and for visiting my blog after all this time (and even keeping it on your sidebar)! Oh your grandson is precious!!!! Another adorable bird in your sweet nest! Love his name--yes a life that begins with faith . . . beautiful.
I took some time to catch up on your posts from the past year. Grateful for God's goodness with the safe delivery of Moses and I love seeing how your baby birds are growing in their understanding of our Savior. Such a sweet post about Teddi's bath time towels--makes me want our little girl from China home soon.
Love the photo on your header! Visiting your nest always makes me smile.
Much Love,
Kathie
Post a Comment