Daddy got home late yesterday afternoon. Today Mama is on her way to Target alone . . .
I hope my smile can fit through the double doors.
If you were praying for our sleep, please resume praying. Teddi had one pretty good night (prompting my previous post) . . . and lets just say the rest have been much less than "pretty good".
I will get back to my rainbow list soon. Right now I am headed out to spend $1.50 on a Popcorn Combo and wander aimlessly, yes aimlessly, around you know where.
Blessings from my smiling nest ~
Tina
P.S. If you are viewing my blog for the first time I promise it is usually a little more interesting than this . . . I haven't gotten out in a while . . . I'll be back soon.







7 comments:
Sometimes wandering aimlessly around Target is good medicine! So glad that your dh is home, but I am so sorry that Teddi is not sleeping well. We'll definitely resume praying full force.
Love,
Sarah
Hope your trip was wonderful!!!! It is the little things...Starbucks and Target that thrill me these days. Our Graeme has his Surgery on Tuesday. Keep us in your prayers. Teddi continues to be in ours. I will pray for peaceful sleep for your little bird.
You are so adorable!!! You crack me up....I hope your smile fit...LOL
I hope you had a great time!
Kim
I miss Target! I wish I could be there with you! We'll pray for Teddi's sleep.
Love,
Melissa
Hi!
One of these days we will have to meet and wander aimlessly through Target together. :o) Great place to wander and have some "me" time. :o)
Hoping you got my email that I sent to you. I just replied to yours and have worried that it didn't get to you.
Praying you have a blessed day!!
Jenn
You can have your target! My target is brown, has 4 legs and outwits me on a regular basis. I go for the same reason though!
No popcorn combos in the deer blind!
There is however, just me and Jesus.
Just like you and your big smile at your target.
Love,
Bonnie
Hehehe...Oh, yea! I know that feeling. Getting out alone is like going to the candy store for a little one. :)
Hope you had fun.
Hugs to you and your little birds...
Ohilda
Post a Comment