ONE BLESSED NEST ~
"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge." Psalm 91:4
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The Storm Has Passed . . .
the sun is shining! We've made it through the worst! Thank you all for your prayers. My little bird was flying much higher today.
I'm still working on my "rainbow" list. Are you watching for your own rainbows?
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Flit is looking herself again. She definitely know about accessories! On our front, the committee met, but we don't know if they made referrals. Pray that we will hear soon! We want to bring our ladybug home!
I am so glad that Teddi is feeling better! What a great smile.
How is your little guy doing through all of this? I know that it was a bit tough for my other kids when Jadon had his surgery. To have your sibling feel so bad, and then to have Mom exhausted takes it's toll on everyone.
Praying that your entire family experiences rainbows today!
You my friend are my rainbow...everytime I come to your blog.
Love seeing Miss Glam in her shades and that BIG smile on her face...Teddi is back in business!! I'll be looking forward to more Teddi/Brogan adventures in the near future since Flit is beginning to flit around once again.
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
6 comments:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Flit is looking herself again. She definitely know about accessories!
On our front, the committee met, but we don't know if they made referrals. Pray that we will hear soon! We want to bring our ladybug home!
She is just SO CUTE!!! But of course you already knew that...haha! :-) I'm so glad to hear that she is feeling better!
Jen
I am so glad that Teddi is feeling better! What a great smile.
How is your little guy doing through all of this? I know that it was a bit tough for my other kids when Jadon had his surgery. To have your sibling feel so bad, and then to have Mom exhausted takes it's toll on everyone.
Praying that your entire family experiences rainbows today!
Blessings,
Sarah
Praising God!!!! I love that swet smile on your little bird.
Hugs,
Ohilda
What a cutie, Teddi is! I'm so glad she is doing much better!
Thank you for the reminder to watch for rainbows. It came at a good time for me!
You my friend are my rainbow...everytime I come to your blog.
Love seeing Miss Glam in her shades and that BIG smile on her face...Teddi is back in business!! I'll be looking forward to more Teddi/Brogan adventures in the near future since Flit is beginning to flit around once again.
Thanks for the update!
Love you,
Kim
PS. I LOVE the piggy tails!
Post a Comment