
~To all the men and woman who have served our great nation, we honor you today.
~To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice that we might be free, and to their families who have lost so much, we thank you.
~ To my own men in blue, My Chief and My Airmen First Class, I am so PROUD, and thankful for your service.
Tina







2 comments:
Tina,
I too am thankful that we have wonderful hubbys that serve our country. Not many people understand the military life so I am thankful to have you as a friend! Claire and I stopped by yesterday to say Hi. We chatted with the crew outside playing soccer. It was so good to see them outside; does that mean your household is well again? Hope so!
Hugs,
Robin
A huge thank you to both your men for helping to protect our freedom. I can't even fathom their job. And as all men and women that serve our country, they do it with all their hearts. THANK YOU!
Hugs,
Ohilda
PS I got a little surprise for ya on my blog. (sorry!) :)
Post a Comment