Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Eight Months Home, Flit!

What a joy it is to keep up with you, my quick little bird!

I love you!

Mama

Blessings from my nest . . . it's good to be home! 

Tina 

P.S. Thank you dear ones for the sweet birthday wishes, including one from my brother--wow!  How very  blessed I am!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,

A day late in writing but you were thought of many times yesterday. I just didn't have a computer nearby. Happy Birthday to my longtime January friend. By the way, I cook because I have to, love McDonalds, and chocolate... No wonder we have been friends a long time!!! Happy Happy Birthday to you and Ame too!!! Love, Karen

Sarah said...

Happy 8 months! What a sweet picture of Teddi. She has a gorgeous smile.

Blessings,
Sarah

Patientlywaiting said...

I love that picture of Teddi. What pure joy on her face! We love you, Teddi!

Hugs,
Robin

Her shirt is adorable, where did you find it?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday a little late. Your little girl is so precious. What organization did you adopt her through? We are just beginning the paper trail and it is almost overwhelming. How about your son in the military, what branch is he? My son is in the USMC and will deploy within the week. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Suzette

Anonymous said...

What joy Flit has! I love seeing photos of lively happy children. So glad to hear you had a nice birthday, my dear friend! I miss you!
Melissa

Monica said...

Happy anniversary! It must seem like time flies as quickly as your little bird. Gorgeous picture of Teddi!

Monica

Kim said...

That girl is fill of life...full of joy!

It's hard to beleive it has readly been 8 months. It seems like the wait is so slow and time stands still and now time passes so quickly!

Tell tell...where did you get that adorable top....loving it!