You belong litle bird!
Starting the day . . . a doughnut, with sprinkles, life is good!
Introduction to a birthday tradition . . . the celebratory poster made by mama!
I'm four . . .
let's get this party started!
Now we're talkin', it's present time!
Oh what fun!! Teddi's favorite gift was her very own pink Leap*ster!
This was especially exciting, since she has been eyeing
Brogan's green Leap*ster since China!
Grinner makes a special presentation.
Anticipation . . .
and then a precious smile, as we all sang "Happy Birthday" to
our little bird . . . she was lovin' it!
Sweeter than the cake -- our little bird is!
Oh, that was goooooood!
And one more shot from her actual birthday
yesterday. . . oh mama . . . stop!
Sweet girl, how blessed we are to celebrate
four years of life with you!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







8 comments:
Happy Birthday again sweet girl. Claire had fun playing yesterday. She came home and slept for almost 2 hours!
We love you,
Miss Robin and the gang!
Tina,
I honestly don't know if Teddi could get ANY CUTER. What a precious little girl!
Blessings,
Sarah
Happy Birthday sweet Teddi-girl! I'm so glad I "peeped" in to see how your momma is doing!
I've missed you Tina! I'm so glad to be "visiting" one of my favorite friends again! ;) Looks like everyone had the merriest Christmas EVER!
Love you!
Tina,
What a beautiful day you gave your sweet Teddi! I love the birthday poster you made, that is a great tradition....you are one talented lady!
Happy Birthday sweet Teddi girl!
Kim
Thanks for sharing from your heart. My eyes are filled with tears. I too just shared my daughters first birthday (her 3) with us. My emotions ran so deep and wide. Gods good and perfect plan blessed me so. Your love for Teddi shines through your posts. You are loving her well.
I have enjoyed your blog for months....
Christine
LOVE all the photos! The last one is my favorite I think.
Still no word....
Melissa
Your birthday poster is beautiful! I LOVE it!
She is so precious! What a beautiful girl. Looks like she had a great time!! I especially love the donut-eating shot. :-) And the giant inflatable cake -- I've gotta get one of those! Our best birthday wishes for your little bird!
Jen
Post a Comment