Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank you Amy and Margaret!

I have been doubly blessed with the "Friendship Award" that is making it's way through blogger land!  I met Margaret while she and I were both caught in long waits for our LOA's, we cheered each other on through the wait . . . all the way to China!  Margaret and her family brought Graeme home one month behind us.  Like Teddi, Graeme is cleft affected. . . the boy has the most precious grin ever--and I think he wears it in his sleep!  Amy is my new blogger friend.  Amy has a beautiful way with words, and a beautiful family. . . and they are waiting faithfully to bring their daughter and sister home from China!  I am blessed to be called a friend of these special ladies!

The Friendship Award 

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.
 They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of 
these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.  
Please give more attention to these writers. 
 Deliver this award to eight more and include 
this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.



So without further delay, I will spread the love to  . . .

Robin ~ My dear friend and neighbor and mama to Teddi's sweet Claire, at For the Love of Claire.

Melissa ~ My former neighbor, now living far away in Japan, boohoo. . . soon to be mama to the cutest little ladybug in all of Mongolia, wooohooo! Melissa's private blog is Bug Family Adventure.

Kim ~ One of my oldest and dearest bloggy friends.  I have "followed" Kim to China twice   on her journeys to Max and Vivi Jo--pure JOY!  Kim is at Celebrating Everyday Life.

Sarah ~ This dear friend has an amazing heart and she graciously shares God's love and wisdom through her blog.  She blesses my heart!  Sarah and David have five precious children who all have a special story of how they came to join this sweet family!  You can visit them at Our Journey to Grace.

Beccy ~  My former Texas friend moved north, mama to two sweet boys at WanderingGarden

Suzette ~ A new bloggy friend, and fellow military and adoptive mama at  Living By Faith!

Tammi ~ Fellow military wife, mama to bigs and littles, and adoptive mama to Madi who is cleft effected like my Teddi girl at Enjoying Our Journey.

Doreen ~  Soon to be mama to the cutest little boy in China, Doreen recently ended a 199 day wait for her LOA and kept the faith!  You can see her sweet family at Journey Of A Blessed Family

That's eight. I hate to stop . . . although I am incredibly sloooooow at all of this hyperlinking, and it has taken me FOREVER to write this post!

If you are in my blog roll, please know that you are important to ME and you all deserve this Friendship Award!! So if you want to take it and spread the love go ahead . . . really . . . go right ahead!  :)

To ALL of my bloggy buddies ~ You bless my heart every time you share your hearts, and I thank you . . .

from the bottom of my very blessed heart (and nest) ~

Tina


7 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, Tina! It is so fitting that you were doubly awarded! :)

Thank you for your kind words. You are a blessing to me.

I look forward to "meeting" the friends that you've honored over on their blogs!

With Love, Amy

Bonnie said...

Well! I guess I know where I stand!
Am I your friend dear Tina????? :)

I'm kidding. Honest. You amaze me with all this bloggy stuff. In my one post you didn't get, I said you are to blogs what Ame is to interior decorating! AMAZING!! I am always blessed when I visit your site though. You are quick to give God the glory and quick to share His fingerprints in your life. That blesses me.
Thanks for your prayers today. I'm buzzin right now let me tell ya!

He is faithful,
Bonnie

The Spicer Family said...

Tina, I don't know for sure how I found your blog...through some Chinese adoption Yahoo group, like CHI or Heartsfull? Anyway, I love your blog and your sweetness and love for the Lord and your precious children shine through! I added it to my blog roll and wanted to make sure you didn't mind. My blog is: www.wherelearningflows.blogspot.com If you are not comfortable with it, please let me know and I will take it off and still enjoy yours!

Jill Spicer (up the road near Dallas)

Tammy said...

Tina,

You definitely deserve the friendship award! Thanks for passing it along to me. :)

Sarah said...

Tina,

I agree with Amy and Tammy! You definitely deserve the friendship award! You are a true encourager, a beautiful writer and a dear friend.

I'd love to pass along the award, but I have no idea how to get it onto my blog!! You know, I am not very good with computers! LOL!

Blessings to you!
Sarah

Unknown said...

Tina,

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for the kind words. Your blog has been such an encouragement to me as I have been starting this journey of blogging and international adoption.

May God bless you as you have been a blessing to me,

Suzette

Patientlywaiting said...

I am so behind on checking in with my friend's blogs! Thank you so much for the friendship award. I am honored. I'm not sure I know 8 people to pass it on to so I may just add it to my sidebar because it is so pretty.

Thanks for mailing off the fabric for me!

Hugs,
Robin