And blessings from my "never a dull moment" nest ~
Tina
P.S. Guess who is starting preschool next week? (Okay, so it was almost wordless . . .)
Here's a hint: He's incredibly grinny, and she looks to be practicing for an audition with the Village People. More to come . . .







8 comments:
The silly moments in life make it so interesting! What Blessings!
LOL....I am loving this picture! I remember looking at your recent pictures of Flit and the Grinner and dreamed of the day that Max and Vivi would be best friends like your two....my two remind me so much of them. We have got to get them together someday....what fun they would have! Poor Max needs some boy costumes like Mr. Grinny has.
I hope Grinner LOVES school! He will have his teacher wrapped in no time! He reminds me so much of Hayden when Hayden was a little boy.
And thank you my sweet friend for the choosing me for the special award. I love you so much!
Teddi's hair is adorable....the cut is precious. Miss Vivi Jo decided she needed a hair cut yesterday while I was letting her cut paper :-/. Atleast she didn't chop it to the scalp right in front. If Vivi Jo will stop cutting her own hair...Teddi's hair style is what I want for her, it is PERFECT...the cutest hair I have ever seen on a little girl!
I didn't mean to write a book :-)
Lovie you!
Kim
Those two are absolutely adorable! So cute.
Blessings,
Sarah
Too cute! I just love the hair! Teddi is as adorable as ever! Blessings, Doris
Oh my! What cuteness!!! Isn't it awesome how they are the best of friends? My little ones are too, and I LOVE it!!
What's Mama gonna do with her time when her little birds are at school. Yikes!!! I'm scared of that day. Scott says he's unplugging the computer when AJ starts school, since I seem to go into 'empty nest' syndrome. :)
Hugs and love,
Ohilda
Tina they are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Your posts (I've been catching up) always boost my spirits!
Love you!
Love the picture! We need to get the kids together for an afternoon of dress-up. I know they would love it.
I'll check on you next week and see how you are doing with all of your "free" time!
Hugs,
Robin
Tina! Thank you SO much for Sunny's birthday present. Totally made me cry. What a perfect t-shirt! Lloyd will definitely bring the book along when he travels for her too. We love it! Thank you thank you! We're so happy that we found Sunny's friend Teddi and her momma! :-)
Jen
Post a Comment