Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Babies are Comin' Home!

Within a matter of hours in Nanning, China this sweet little man will be an orphan no more! 


Will you pray for little G's heart as he leaves behind all he has known to gain a family forever?  You can follow my friend Doreen's journey to this sweet boy here.  I have blogged about Doreen before.  We "met" while she was in the midst of a painfully long wait for her LOA (letter of acceptance) from China.  The wait hit 199 days!  Doreen will tell you herself that it wasn't always pretty, yet I know she never stopped trusting the Lord to bring His plan to fruition.  Now soon, very soon the wait will be over as G is placed in his mama's arms forever, an orphan no more.

Would you also pray for my friend (and former neighbor) Melissa?  Melissa waited faithfully with me for Teddi, even as she was in the midst of a much longer wait for her Mongolian treasure, Katie.  I am pleased to announce that Melissa and her family (who are now stationed in northern Japan) are headed for Mongolia, as I type!  Please, if you would, pray for a favorable interview process with the Mongolian officials, and that Melissa and Greg, and big brothers Kyle and Cole, won't have to wait long to be united with their little ladybug!  M's blog is private, but trust me when I say that five year old Katie is cuter than cuter, and I for one cannot wait to see her in her mama's arms!

Finally, a little Ren update . . .

Just look at the precious smile of a little boy who is an orphan no more!  Ren's new family is Canadian, so they have left Guangzhou for Beijing to finalize Ren's adoption.



Behold the cuteness . . . Ren and his new big sister Claire who came home two years ago from China.  Claire is eight months older than Ren, but as you can see Ren has stepped into a "big" little brother position!  

Thank you to my friends Melissa, Doreen and Monica for allowing me to share your joy.  Thank you to my bloggy buddies for following along.

Blessings from my thankful nest ~

Tina




6 comments:

Amy said...

She had to wait 199 days for LOA?? I know that meeting the century mark is hard on most and I can't imagine almost 200!!! We were very fortunate at just 73 days. I'm glad they have him now!!

Tammy said...

It's always so wonderful to see precious little ones find their families.

Thanks for posting their stories.

Patientlywaiting said...

Tina,

I am so excited for Melissa too. I've checked her blog a zillion times today looking for updates even though I know it is the middle of the night for them! Can't wait for the post that says they have her!

Hugs,
Robin

Margaret M said...

wonderful!!!! I will add all of the families and the wee ones to my prayers!

Ohilda said...

Oh! This makes my heart soar to see these babies coming home. Praise God and prayers for a quick and easy transition being sent up.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Amy said...

What happy news and what precious children! Praying for these forever families as they continue their journeys...