Thanks so much for the encouraging comments and the beautiful poem you left on my blog. I know it is true, I am trying so hard to keep that in the forefront of my mind and not dwell on it. Just these encouraging words and thoughts from someone who has been there helps, Thanks! Jennifer
OMG, Tina! Just precious. I am just now starting to catch up on my fav blogs. First, I wanted to say thank you again for your prayers for our Kai. God is definitely hearing them.
A happy belated birthday to your adorable grinner!!!! SO CUTE!!
And speaking of cute, that Teddi of yours. Oh my! Even with a big egg on her forehead she is precious.
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby - and you have three of them! I'm sure the quiet didn't last long, but I hope you enjoyed the moment to "Be Still" also.
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
9 comments:
Thanks so much for the encouraging comments and the beautiful poem you left on my blog. I know it is true, I am trying so hard to keep that in the forefront of my mind and not dwell on it. Just these encouraging words and thoughts from someone who has been there helps, Thanks! Jennifer
Great photos, Tina! Why aren't you napping, too? (:
Love you!
M
PRECIOUS!!!
Kim
OMG, Tina! Just precious. I am just now starting to catch up on my fav blogs. First, I wanted to say thank you again for your prayers for our Kai. God is definitely hearing them.
A happy belated birthday to your adorable grinner!!!! SO CUTE!!
And speaking of cute, that Teddi of yours. Oh my! Even with a big egg on her forehead she is precious.
God bless your beautiful family,
Love,
Ohilda
So Sweet!! It is that time of the day where I am longing to join them!
Oh, Tina, what beautiful pictures! I love that Teddi is hugging her bear. Makes me feel very restful.
Blessings,
Sarah
Unfortunately, that is not happening at our house today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
Great pics!
Hugs,
Robin
Oh I love sleeping kids!! So sweet!!
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby - and you have three of them! I'm sure the quiet didn't last long, but I hope you enjoyed the moment to "Be Still" also.
Post a Comment