I never noticed until now how chiseled the Grinners face is...he looks so grown up these days :-)and your strawberry princess is just to cute for words.
So funny! I think we must have the same taste in clothes (or at least shop at the same stores) because I'm pretty sure I have that pink and red shirt for Sunny too.
Thanks for your comment today. I love that she still remembers her friend Yin-Yin. Maybe we can have them Skype sometime? How cute would that be?
In case you didn't see my message on the yahoo board, OUR TA IS ON ITS WAY AND WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Jen
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
5 comments:
I never noticed until now how chiseled the Grinners face is...he looks so grown up these days :-)and your strawberry princess is just to cute for words.
Love you my sweet friend,
Kim
Cute! I especially love Superman. :)
You made me laugh!!!! too CUTE!!!!
So funny! I think we must have the same taste in clothes (or at least shop at the same stores) because I'm pretty sure I have that pink and red shirt for Sunny too.
Thanks for your comment today. I love that she still remembers her friend Yin-Yin. Maybe we can have them Skype sometime? How cute would that be?
In case you didn't see my message on the yahoo board, OUR TA IS ON ITS WAY AND WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)
Jen
Love your silly little cuties! Looks like you're always having fun at your house!
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment