Monday, July 20, 2009

Mama Says . . .

. . . to be on the lookout. She's working on a post!


Blessings from our summmertime nest ~

Teddi ~ on behalf of Mama

7 comments:

Beccy said...

Yay! I love hearing how things are going with yall down in TX! Love from NE!

Unknown said...

Precious picture! Can't wait to hear from you. Praying you are blessed abundantly! Stop by and look at our good news.

Suzette

Mom Of Many said...

That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. You need to enter it in a contest!

Okay, so type fast cause I can't wait to hear...

Much love from our home to yours....

Kim said...

YEA YEA YEA!! I miss my friend! I am not always be best commenter and I'm really sorry but know I have missed you terribly.

I was so hoping that we could take a vacation to SA this summer and we could get together but it's not going to work out this year....maybe next summer :-).

Looking forward to your post...adorable picture of your Texas girl!

Love you,
Kim

Sarah said...

So looking forward to your post!!

That picture of Teddi is adorable!

Blessings,
Sarah

Jenn said...

Yippee! I'll be looking for it!

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Can't wait to hear! Missing you dear friend.