Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two Word Wednesday (Updated)


Teething . . .


Un-teething!




Blessings from our "toothless" nest ~

Tina

NEWS FLASH!!
Make that "TWOothless nest"! :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

lol....tina, you're so cute and clever!

i love that toofless grin the grinner is flashing...he is so proud. viv's 2 top teeth are so close to coming out...the next apple or corn on the cob might just do the trick.

very cute blog look!

((huggins))
kim

Vivian said...

Great pictures!
Brogan is a big kid now!
Time sure flies, doesn't it?
Love you friend!

Sarah said...

What a great post, Tina! I love it! And I love your little grinner.

Blessings,
Sarah

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

First two to come in and the first two to go!

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Brogie--did you use the nerf gun?!?!

Two on the same day? That's a record I think!

Hope the tooth fairy appreciates your twoothless grin! (:

Love,
Junebug, Dood, Ladybug, and Mom

Ohilda said...

LOOOOVE it! So cute!!!