I hope this brings the same smile to your face that it brings to mine, dear friends. I was looking back through some pictures, and this particular one (that I happened to snap) just fills my little heart right on up! Oh how I love this girl!
I really think that this is the way the Lord looks down upon us, His children . . .
with uncontainable joy!
His word says this~
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17
Our heavenly Father delights in us! He deeply enjoys us! He sings over us with irresistible joy!
He delights in me! He delights in you! And He is mighty to save!
Remember this today.
Remember it every day.
Oh how He loves us!
Thank you Father God that we are YOUR delight!!
Blessings from my "not so wordless" nest ~
Tina







3 comments:
Tina,
What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing your love for your girl and the awesome reality of the Father's love for His children!
Much love to you, friend.
Sarah
It did make us smile, even before we read the I hope this makes you smile... Mission Accomplished!!!
What a wonderful picture! She looks unconditionally happy! It did make me smile and your "wordless" post made me stop and think of how much we have to be thankful for!
Post a Comment