Could she get any cuter?!? i don't think so! We are missing you all so very much! Had a wonderful time with The Ferrill family last weekend, and have meant to call you all week to tell you about it. i'll try to call you this weekend. Love you! Alycia
YAY!!! These pics just make me want to jump right in there and tickle and hug and laugh right along with her! I think she could win a "Cute" contest with these!!!! :D TR
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
9 comments:
Could she get any cuter?!? i don't think so! We are missing you all so very much! Had a wonderful time with The Ferrill family last weekend, and have meant to call you all week to tell you about it. i'll try to call you this weekend.
Love you!
Alycia
She's the cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen!!
Blessings,
Sarah
Just two words ... delightfully adorable!
I've been a bit absent in blogland lately. But just wanted to stop by and see the joy coming from your family.
Joyfully,
Sarah Dawn
YAY!!! These pics just make me want to jump right in there and tickle and hug and laugh right along with her! I think she could win a "Cute" contest with these!!!! :D
TR
Oh I LOVE these ADORABLE pictures of Cowgirl Teddi!
God Bless Your Texas Nest, Dear Friend!
(((HUG)))
Oh my goodness!!! What an adorable photo shoot with an adorable cowgirl! Teddi, you are the cutest cowgirl in all of Texas!
Love ya,
Robin
What an adorable little Texan! Great outfit, Teddi and very cute poses!
Love the pictures! Ni Hao, Cowgirl! As my three year old would say.
Great family pic in header as well.
Giddy-up cowgirl! That girl is Texas through and through and is cute as a button!
Kim
Post a Comment