My heart is singing on this summer Monday,
and the angels are rejoicing . . .
Brogan and Teddi prayed at bedtime last night . . .
to ask Jesus INTO their hearts!
It was a perfect ending to Father's Day!
Thank you Jesus, that my babies are forever yours!
Blessings from my oh so very blessed nest~
Tina







9 comments:
Tina, What joy! If I were able, I would stand and sing and dance with you! How precious it must have been to hear them pray that prayer!
What wonderful news! Rejoicing with you!
That is SUCH AWESOME news!!
I am so, so excited.... congratulations!
Just back online after our move and what great news awaits me! As Linny would say, Yippee Jesus! Rejoicing with you! That is so awesome!
Miss you and love you,
Robin
Oh how wonderful! And so sweet that it happened in your nest--brother and sister together. Brings me to tears thinking about it.
Thanks so much for your birthday wishes! Guess what God gave me? I have a nest of baby birds on my front porch! So glad to hear He sent you some, too! Love it.
Rejoicing with you about bedtime prayers with your two baby birds and God's amazing grace!
Much love from my nest to yours.
Kathie
WOOOHOOOO!!!!
I have to second Robin's comment...
"Yippee Jesus!"
i'm thrilled to hear this piece of news!
Did you get my card? I meant to mail it from LAX BEFORE i went to China... instead, it went with me, and was mailed on the trip home. So, i guess i did take you with me! ;)
I miss you!
Love,
Alycia
Oh gracious that makes me teary!!! I am so happy for you and for them!!! What a day, what a day!!!! Also, wanted to say THANK YOU for ordering one of the adoption tees from Wild Olive, I hope to get a list so I can personally thank everyone!! I hope you are having an awesome day!! What great news!!
Wow!! That's the most awesome FAther's Day present ever - Yippee Jesus!! And to do it together? They will forever remember it!! Rejoicing with you!!
Post a Comment