Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday . . . Big Lou's













(Frankie's sister Kathy, and his mama,
Olga--whose birthday we were celebrating!
Happy Birthday Olga!)



Blessings from our full bellied nest ~

Tina


5 comments:

Patientlywaiting said...

The kids tried to go to Big Lou's with the youth group when we were back at Christmas time. Who knew that they were closed on Mondays?? The kids were disappointed especially since we heard about this place on the food channel. One question? Did you eat it all?!

Hugs,
Robin

Serving the King said...

Good gracious!!!! Our ENTIRE family just got the biggest kick out of these photos today!! I had to google it to find out where it was and better believe we will be making our way there someday! Your comment on my blog CRACKED ME UP! Ha! Thanks for the laugh, I just posted the answer!!

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

Oh (tear) I miss that day....

The Spicer Family said...

Wow! That's *almost* a Spicer-sized pizza!! LOL

Thank you for the sweet comments about Vera!! Interestingly enough, I just read an article by Russell Moore (?) in Christianity Today yesterday and noticed he had a book. Then you mentioned it yesterday, as well, so I've just added it to my Kindle in preparation for our vacation next week! I can't wait to read it...thanks!!

Karin said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! That is one huge pizza! I love pizza and now my mouth is watering.... :)