Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday










Thank you Lord for your wondrous creation!


Blessings from our exploring nest ~

Tina

An interesting note: In a state-wide contest held in 1940, a young boy suggested that the cave "was too beautiful to have a name", and received a $250 cash prize. That was a lot of money in 1940--and he won it for "not" naming the cave. Sometimes the Lord's creation is just too beautiful for words!

4 comments:

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

Super cool! I am excited about this weekend!

Patientlywaiting said...

Wow, I didn't even know the cave with no name was around. How did you find it? Beautiful creation, indeed.

Hugs,
robin

Serving the King said...

That is too funny! The cave without a name! What a neat story!

Mom Of Many said...

I want to go there! It's gorgeous and I, at 51, have never been underground in a cave...I think I just added it to my bucket list...