I ran across these pictures of Teddi and couldn't resist sharing . . . they were taken on May 29, 2008, our last full day in China. Precious sweet girl, holding on to her all that was hers--even as she slept. Baby girl, you have come so far!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







3 comments:
Oh, that picture of her looking in her purse? Absolutely precious!
And then sleeping? Wow. Sleeping Beauty. To think the life she was having...and overnight {for her} a family! The fulfillment of 10 years of whisperings from the Lord...orphaned no more...princess forever....and one day daughter of the King of Kings...God's redemptive story...she is absolutely beautiful! Love to you sweet friend! xo
amazing!
I'm catching up, Tina...and loving every minute of it! Oh my goodness, the cave is amazing! And I'm so glad you're first week of homeschooling went so well! I loved that post and how God spoke to you! I really needed to read that...THANK YOU!
So. SWEET!!
Post a Comment