Camping . . .
Happy camper dad.
Lots of helpers.
French toast and smoked ham on a chilly morn.
Delightful!
Loving the slow pace . . .
and enjoying God's handiwork.
(Including these smiling masterpieces!)
Bigs and Littles and Crazy Eights.
Amazing nature . . .
and football fun.
And more amazing nature.







6 comments:
I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time. And it's so fun that your bigs and littles can enjoy this sort of thing together. Beautiful pictures...beautiful family.
Blessings to you, friend.
Sarah
Love it..looks beautiful and like a great time was had.
Miss you and love you,
Robin
I LOVE THE CATERPILLAR!!!! Never seen one anything like it! Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!
The caterpillar with the racing stripes was pretty awesome!
Did you set up that caterpillar to jive with the green and red of Christmas???
Totally awesome! Glad you got to enjoy God's creation!
Love you friend,
Bonnie
Awwwww, so great!! I wanna come! I wanna come! I wanna come!!! I want to sit across from the table from you, coffee in hand and drink in your parenting wisdom my friend.
Post a Comment