Friday, December 17, 2010

The Newlys Need Your Vote {pretty please}


Taylor and Frankie made a video
titled {give more} and entered it
in a contest that Advent Conspiracy is having.
The winners will get to go on a well drilling trip
with Living Water--
a dream of the Newlys!

If you would like to watch the video . . .
and V-O-T-E
please click here.


Last weekend the Littles and I got to
help the Newlys deliver this
wonderful mountain of fun
(that my sweet girl thriftily shopped for)--
to some of their Houston neighbors
who are recently arrived refugees.


We learned much that day
visiting with many families
who are brand new to America.

We were so blessed
and pray that these new families were too!

You can read more of the story
(and see a cute video of my littlest elves)
by visiting the Newly's blog . . .
and looking for the two Toyland posts.

If you can take a minute to go vote
the Newly's would be tickled!

Blessings from my nest~

Tina

My Bryce bird will be home in less than 24 hours . . . you will probably hear this mama bird singing!

7 comments:

The Spicer Family said...

Done! Great job, Newlys!!

Jill, who is in LOVE with the aqua colored bracelet you sent for Song!!!

Patientlywaiting said...

I already voted! Great job, Newlys!

Hugs,
Robin

Tracey said...

Your family is truly inspiring! Voted!!
Thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

Wow...that is just sooooo cool! Have tons of fun with Bryce! Wish Ryan could come home but we are going to Skype instead. :)

Serving the King said...

I voted! Goooooo Newley's!!!

Anonymous said...

I already voted!! Very inspiring!!
Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy those soaring birds!!

Love, Karen

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

I voted! Enjoy the time with your son!