It's beautiful!
(In case you missed it we're here visiting our big guys,
Bryce and Brady.
Bryce and Brady.
They live about 20 minutes out of the city.)
Oh my . . . we're not in Texas anymore.
Look at the view!
It was perfect-- sunny and 45 degrees (happy mama), with enough snow on the ground for snowball fighting (happy kids, big and little).
Standing firm when life
swirls around us.
So much power in the water,
yet such safety on the rock!
I wish I could put sound with the photo,
it was intense.
when we were coming home --
on Sunset Highway in Airway Heights.
Very appropriately named!
Brady "patted" out dinner --
grilled gourmet burgers . . .
on onion buns
with tomato, red onion,
guacamole
and Stubb's Texas bar-b-q sauce!
Oh yum!
The littles (determined to make
a snowman before the day ended)
worked by patio light, while Brady made dinner.
Good job Brogan & Teddi,
he's really cute!
grilled gourmet burgers . . .
on onion buns
with tomato, red onion,
guacamole
and Stubb's Texas bar-b-q sauce!
Oh yum!
The littles (determined to make
a snowman before the day ended)
worked by patio light, while Brady made dinner.
Good job Brogan & Teddi,
he's really cute!
Yesterday the guys went skiing and snowboarding, and mama and Teddi had a girl's day. Pictures to come--of the guys anyway. Today we're driving about an hour north to meet up with one of my best, old military friends, Anne, and her husband Brian, for lunch. We haven't seen each other in about 16 years (that's what I mean by old, of course we're not old.)
I'm thankful for this time to enjoy our guys!
Blessings from my traveling nest ~
Tina
I'm thankful for this time to enjoy our guys!
Blessings from my traveling nest ~
Tina







4 comments:
That's a beautiful city. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. :-)
So glad that you get this time with your big guys! Looks like fun!
oh, wish i were there! the pics warmed my heart! I love you and miss you all, Aunt MeMe
Great photos, Tina! I KNOW you are enjoying your special time with your big boys. And, what a special treat to see a long-ago friend as well. Have a wonderful visit!
Love,
M
Post a Comment