Hello friends, and thank you for your absolutely amazing response to the JJ bracelets! I can tell you that there are a whole lot of people out there who love them some Martin Family-- and who want to help them get this little man home! So much so that we are pretty much fresh out of bracelets (okay, actually I'm currently surrounded by them, but they are all spoken for--upwards of 70 bracelets)! I wish I could keep cranking them out . . . but my family is ready to have me back for a bit . . . and I need to get my homeschooled "littles" up and running soon! If you are the crafty type and would like to make some JJ bracelets, do it! Sonia will send you the buyers, oh yes she will . . . and I will even send you the little JJ cards to go with your bracelets. If you are interested send me an email, I would love to give you some tips--and I would love to see JJ's "Chip-in" keep moving on up! Thanks again to all who have been a part of JJ's rescue team--this has been a sweet experience! If you didn't get a bracelet, but would still like to be entered in the giveaway for a chance to win one (along with theLOVEwater T-shirt), leave me a comment (on this post is okay) telling me an interesting fact about Sonia. It's not hard--she's very interesting! Hilariously interesting, in my opinion. Thanks for playing!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







1 comment:
My friend I cannot possibly adequately convey to you how much this has meant to me. I can only imagine the amount of work and effort and time that went into this. That little boy is significantly closer to coming home because of you, and for that I have no words to express our thanks. THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment