The love for this little boy . . .
is about to scatter . . .
from Colorado to New Jersey . . . from Minnesota south to Mississippi . . . and Alabama . . . Georgia . . . Florida . . . and North Carolina . . . some will stay right here in south Texas and some will head to to north Texas (Texas is big y'all) . . . and some will head for beautiful Pennsylvania. The rest are headed for America's heartland . . . Ohio . . . Wisconsin . . . Illinois . . . South Dakota . . . Nebraska . . . and my home-sweet-home Michigan! That's a lot of love. We beaded nearly 70 adult bracelets, and exactly 26 kid's bracelets, and we are beyond blessed at your response to help the Martin family bring home their precious Joshua John!
Thank you from the bottom
of our HEARTS!
I am compiling the information I need to do the giveaway drawing and I will post the winner by Texas sundown tonight! If you didn't get in on this giveaway and you still want a chance at a JJ bracelet--then stay tuned for a little fun that will be taking place on Sonia's blog . . . more to come!
The bracelets are in the mail, and I'll be back!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







No comments:
Post a Comment