Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Taylor!

My Taylor girl turned 24 on Monday
(and a thunderstorm took 
my internet out, so I'm late, 
with a reason, sort of).

Twenty-four.
Twenty-four?


Twenty-four and expecting a little one of her own.
Time has a way of moving beautifully forward like that.

My girl--

Daughter, sister, wife, 
mama-to-be,
full-time student,
part-time cashier,
volunteer,
friend.
Working so hard--
and doing nothing halfway.

That's my girl--
like this picture her sweet hubby took on her birthday,
she is bigger than life!


Taylor has a compassionate heart.
She's honest, and loves justice.
She lives for the little things in life,
with a concern for the big things.

Taylor loves and lives--
with a childlike excitement, 
but with a mature heart,
 a beautiful God-given combination.

She's my tailor-made girl--
one of a kind!


Taylor Marie,

You make me proud beyond words.


I love your heart. 
I love the journey you are on--
and I look forward with joy
 to seeing you as a mama.

I am so thankful that God gave me you.

Happy Birthday to my Birdie girl.
I love you BIG.  
~ Mom

Blessings from my nest ~

Tina

No comments: