ONE BLESSED NEST ~
"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge." Psalm 91:4
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
A Little Comic Relief
I was stressing about all that needed to be done . . . when what to my wondering eyes should appear . . . my very own comic relief team!
Thank you Flit and Grinner for the attitude change! Thank you Father God for once again speaking to my heart through my children. I'm done sweatin' the small stuff, and back to celebrating the reason for the season. Hope you are too!
How do you catch such adorable moments of your kiddos together? It so hard for me to even get them turned the same direction at the same time much less smile, eyes open etc at the same time.
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
2 comments:
They are so cute...you can't help but smile!
Tina,
How do you catch such adorable moments of your kiddos together? It so hard for me to even get them turned the same direction at the same time much less smile, eyes open etc at the same time.
TOO CUTE!!!
Kim
Post a Comment