Chang has a new name! She is Sarah . . .
Sarah Chang for now. If you haven't jumped over to Joy's blog to see her, I received permission to share a picture. Isn't she beautiful? Please continue to lift Sarah Chang and her new family up to the Lord. This is a huge transition for all of them, each in their own unique way. Pray that by God's grace Sarah Chang will begin to understand what being a part of a family is all about! Lord help her to be brave in this very scary time, and please give her mama and baba wisdom with their new teenager. . . and bless her little sisters too!
We are leaving for Houston in a bit for the long Martin Luther King Jr. weekend. Along with being MLK's birthday celebration day, it also happens to be my own! We will stay at Taylor's fiance Frankie's apartment. (Thank you Frankie!) Later in the day we will meet up with two special families for dinner. One family I have met in person, the other I only "know" through the blessings of my computer (and a phone call or two). We all have a common bond; that being our adopted daughters from Zhuhai! Tomorrow Teddi will once again dine with two of her orphanage "sisters". . . each now surrounded by the love of their family. I look forward to the occasion with a happy heart! I will share pictures upon our return.
Thanks for checking in!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina
"The surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.







3 comments:
Happy birthday! and enjoy the reunion!! blessings, Doreen
Tina,
For the record, whenever we see comments from you we always smile..your encouraging words are so clearly from the Father.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I would sing, but you would ask me to stop (promise!)...
I pray your birthday is extra, extra special - just like you!
Much love, Linn
xo
Have a wonderful birthday! How neat that will be for Teddi to have lunch with her sisters from the orphanage. Does she remember them? Have a great time!!
Post a Comment