~ These were taken the day of Teddi's school rodeo --as we were leaving I asked her if she would please lean on the bike rack, for a picture. What you see was all her own doing. Totally Teddi. Have I mentioned how much I love this silly little girl?
Oops, that's not wordless is it? I have such a hard time with that. Wordless just isn't me. :)
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







11 comments:
Teddi is adorable! That first pic where only one eye is peeking out of her hat is too cute!
The bike rack looks like a fence- good thinking MOM!!
PRECIOUS!
Looks like a bundle of joy!
She is just too cute for no words! :)
love you my friend!
Alycia
What a ton of personality! Soooo cute! I agree with Jean...the bike rack looks like a fence. I thought it was until you said it was the bike rack.
I'm totally picturing her horse tied to the "bike" rail just one space over!
Such a darling girl!
I'm totally picturing her horse tied to the "bike" rail just one space over!
Such a darling girl!
I love these photos. Awesome lil' lady you got there...
I'm glad you can't be wordless because you are SO good at having the right words! (:
Miss you, dear friend. Happy Friday!
Love,
M
Oh how I miss that silly girl. Looks like we may be moving to Illinois. I'm sure we are on your way to Michigan!
Hugs,
Robin
Oh Teddi! You are just adorable. Whenever Lily sees your picture, she says, "That's MY friend." She just loves you so much. Me too!
Sarah
Thanks for your encouragement, Tina. Life just took an unexpected twist... and I'm going to have to trust Him through the storm. At this point, I'm clinging to His promise that we will adopt... and your story of the 8 year wait is both disheartening and encouraging. :) In my flesh I see 8 years and go 'AHH!' but in my spirit I see that His promise is fulfilled in HIS timing- and that's beautiful. I recognize that I need to stop looking around and look at Him instead.
Blessings on you- and Thanks. :)
Post a Comment