Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday . . .





Blessings from my silly nest~

Tina

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Two little cutie-pies!

Patientlywaiting said...

I'll take a scoop or two of that ice cream! When I'm done, Brogie will need to give me a good work out! I'm not sure if boxing is my thing though!

Hugs,
Robin

Tracey said...

Adorable!!

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Teddi looks sweeter than her ice cream cones. And even Brogan's mad face is adorable. I love your silly nest.

Blessings,
Kathie

Mom to 5 bugs said...

What a couple of tasty treats you have there, Ted!
And watch out for Brogie! Is he the icecream guard?
Missing you guys!
M

Jenn said...

Such silly, sweet kids you have!

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

oh how great it is to see Teddi and Brogan... in just a few day I will get to see them for real.

FZ

Laine said...

Your silly nest blesses me bunches!
Thank you for your prayers, Tina...the tears flow when I think of the love the Father has shown us the past couple of weeks! YOU were a big part of that. GOD BLESS YOU SWEET FRIEND....